Complimentary – International Arbitration in Ireland – 7 December 2021 – Online webinar with Live Q&A – 1 General CPD Hour by eLearning
This webinar will provide an opportunity for practitioners to build on their knowledge and skills in the area of international arbitration. Experienced practitioners and expert speakers will give practical insights into the challenges and opportunities for international arbitration in Ireland.
Belonging at Work: Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace. The key to workplace wellbeing and healthy productivity – 8 December – Online Workshop – 3 Management & Professional Development Skills (by eLearning)
Technology & the Legal Practice – 9 December 2021 – Online webinar with Live Q&A – 2 Management & Professional Development and 1 General CPD hours by eLearning
First 50 delegates get a free copy of Aidan McCullen’s Bestselling book “Undisruptable: A Mindset of Permanent Reinvention for Individuals, Organisations and Life”!
Are you short on CPD hours for the year? If so, we can help.
Access over 20 hours of FREE CPD in our LegalEd Talks training hub. The LegalED Talks series covers four main areas: legal practice updates; unlocking wellness together; IT know-how; regulatory matters; as well as management and professional development skills.
- In our legal practice updates series Paul Lavery, renowned GDPR expert, covers privacy in a time of Covid-19
- Our regulatory matters series includes Emma-Jane Williams, AML Policy Manager, Law Society of Ireland, on how to be risk aware within the current framework of AML
- As part of our Unlocking Wellness Together series Alastair Campbell discusses depression awareness and Dr Sharon Lambert talks to mental health podcaster Blindboy, aka David Chambers of the Rubberbandits, about trauma awareness
- Working from home seems set to continue into the near future, making the paperless lawyer course by Gerard Groarke BL in our IT Know-how series highly relevant to every practicing lawyer
We also have a number online, on demand courses available now at www.lawsociety.ie/cpdcourses – Courses include:
· GDPR in Action: Data Security and Data Breaches Book here
· Employment Law Masterclass – Practical Solutions to Common Problems Book here
· Employment Law Masterclass – Termination of Contract Book here
· Employment Law – Return to the Workplace Book here
· Construction Law Masterclass Book here
· Financial Services Regulation Book here
· BrexED Talks Book here
· Pre-Contract Investigation of Title Book here
To view a full list of available CPD courses visit www.lawsociety.ie/cpdcourses