Given the recent high profile cyber attacks, the Law Society felt it may be useful for members to view videos of some Cyber Security themed information sessions which they have held recently.
They advise that you can view recordings of previous information sessions and the list below has links to a number that focused on cyber security – each session is 30 mins.
- Cyber Security Insurance and Risk Management Tips with Brian O’Mara of O’Leary Insurances
- Cyber Security and the Risk to Client Funds with Rory O’Neill of Law Society Regulation Department
- How Secure is Your Office Front Door? with Stephen Keogh, CEO of Keyhouse
- Managing Your Office Telecoms with Colm Walsh of CDC Telecom
- Cyber Security Technology Tools for Protecting your Office with Michael Rooney of Future Range.
· For more information on Cyber Security from the Law Society visit a dedicated webpage Cyber Security (lawsociety.ie)