Please note that Family Law Motions will commence at 10:00 AM (2 slots) and Case Progression at 10.45 AM (2 slots) in Court 2.
- Motions will be heard at their allotted time slot before the County Registrar in Courtroom 2 in Washington Street.
- Please check your motion(s) or case progression for your specific time slot and Courtroom number on the lists attached.
- The Applicant solicitor should contact the un-represented respondent or non-local corresponding solicitor to let them know of the date and time slot.
- There will be no call over.
- Please ensure that only one solicitor (or their Counsel) from each practice attends court during the allotted time slot as space is very limited or avail of the service outlined above.
- If you have any queries to this e-mail, please e-mail email@example.com
- Do not attend the Courthouse unless it is necessary e.g. you are due to attend court or have urgent business at the public counter.
- Strictly no consultations in the courthouse and please leave the building immediately after court.
- Strict adherence to social distancing, hand washing and wearing a face mask while in the Courthouse.
- The next available date for Family Law Motions before the County Registrar is the 21st December, 2020 (motions to be lodged in the office by 14/12/2020). The January dates for Family Law Motions will be the 11th, 18th and 25th of January, 2021.
- There will be no Case Progression on the 21st December, 2020.
In the interests of keeping physical attendance at the Courthouse to a minimum a number of legal practitioners have offered their services to deal with the motions and case progressions in the following time slots.
If you wish to avail of this service, the name and contact details of the legal practitioner is listed below for each time slot:
Family Law Motions, starting at 10:00am the following barristers are available:
|Slot 1 10:00am|
|Neal Horgan BL Neal.Horgan@lawlibrary.ie|
|Slot 2 10:20am|
|Andrea Gilligan BL Andrea.Gilligan@lawlibrary.ie|
Case Progression Hearings, starting at 10.45am the following barristers are available:
|Slot 1 – 10.45am|
|Cara Jane Walsh BL firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Slot 2- 11:15am|
|Abigail Creed BL email@example.com|
Family Law Office
Cork Court Office