Please find attached High Court on Circuit Appeals list for the forthcoming Cork sessions on the 25th to 29th January 2021.
The Presiding Judges for this Session are: Mr Justice Michael Hanna and Mr Justice David Keane. They will sit in courtrooms 1 and 3 at Washington Street Courthouse, Cork.
CASE: CALLED ON FOR ONE AND HALF DAYS:
CASES: FOR MENTION ON FIRST DAY:
No. 3, 13, 21, 30, 34, 44
CASES: FOR RULING ON FIRST DAY:
No. 5, 17, 35,
CASE: CALLED ON FOR HALF DAY
CASE: CALLED ON FOR TWO DAYS AND AFTER 26TH JANUARY:
CASES: CALLED ON FOR ONE DAY:
No. 12, 16 (one day plus),
CASES: LIBERTY TO APPLY ON FIRST DAY:
No. 19, 43
· A remote callover of the daily list will take place at 10.30 each morning of the session before Mr. Justice Hanna
· Counsel will be told at the Callover what Courtoom their case will be heard in (Courtroom 1 or Courtroom 3)
· Parties are requested not to attend the Courthouse until you have been allocated a Courtroom
· If your case is next in the list please email the list Registrar (Juliana Russell) with a contact number at which the parties can be contacted once a Judge is ready to take up your case – every effort will be made to give an accurate start time and at least ten minutes notice will be given to allow parties to get to the Courthouse
· Strictly no consultations in the courthouse and please leave the building immediately after court
· Strict adherence to social distancing, hand washing and wearing a face mask is expected of all parties while in the Courthouse
Please also find attached connection details to the VMR callover. The same connection details will apply to each day i.e. Monday, 25th January to Friday, 29th January. These details are for legal practitioners only.
Any queries in relation to the list can be addressed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org